El Mirage police: Man arrested in connection with shooting
Police have arrested a man they believe is connected to a shooting in El Mirage Wednesday.
Nicholas Yeargin, 21, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of aggravated assault, Detective Robert Peoples, spokesman for the El Mirage Police Department, said.
Around 8:15 a.m. Wednesday at Casa Mirage Apartments, Yeargin allegedly shot a 21-year-old man multiple times after a verbal altercation between the two.
Yeargin fled the scene before police arrived, Peoples said.
The shooting victim was airlifted to John C. Lincoln North Mountain Hospital in Phoenix and underwent surgery for multiple gunshots... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston