El Mirage police: Man arrested in connection with shooting
Police have arrested a man they believe is connected to a shooting in El Mirage Wednesday.
Nicholas Yeargin, 21, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of aggravated assault, Detective Robert Peoples, spokesman for the El Mirage Police Department, said.
Around 8:15 a.m. Wednesday at Casa Mirage Apartments, Yeargin allegedly shot a 21-year-old man multiple times after a verbal altercation between the two.
Yeargin fled the scene before police arrived, Peoples said.
The shooting victim was airlifted to John C. Lincoln North Mountain Hospital in Phoenix and underwent surgery for multiple gunshots... read more
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...
- 22:38 Trump calls for death penalty to 'get tough' on drug pushers
- 21:43 Colts add tight end Eric Ebron in free agency
- 21:42 Diamondbacks' Steven Souza looking to trim back on strikeouts
- 21:18 About that Isaac Haas brace project Purdue coach Matt Painter...
- 21:02 Florida High hires Charlie Ward as boys basketball coach