El Mirage police: Man arrested in connection with shooting
Police have arrested a man they believe is connected to a shooting in El Mirage Wednesday.
Nicholas Yeargin, 21, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of aggravated assault, Detective Robert Peoples, spokesman for the El Mirage Police Department, said.
Around 8:15 a.m. Wednesday at Casa Mirage Apartments, Yeargin allegedly shot a 21-year-old man multiple times after a verbal altercation between the two.
Yeargin fled the scene before police arrived, Peoples said.
The shooting victim was airlifted to John C. Lincoln North Mountain Hospital in Phoenix and underwent surgery for multiple gunshots... read more
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents