El Paso, Texas minor league baseball team creates Mexican 'Concha Burger'
Almost any Texan can tell you that here in the Lone Star State we love our Mexican pastries, and perhaps none more than the concha — a sugar-topped bread roll.
It's hard to think the pastry could get much better, but the El Paso Chihuahuas, a minor league baseball team, took the dessert to a whole new level by using it as burger buns.
TRUE OR FALSE: Is putting peanuts in Coke really a 'Southern tradition?'
The team announced the new addition to their menu on Twitter on July 20, saying it would be available at the following night's game.
Fans seem to be split on whether the decision to... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...