Energy regulators consider calling nuclear power 'clean' energy, boosting other goals
CLOSE The World Economic Forum estimates solar and wind are now the same price or cheaper than fossil fuels in more than 30 countries. Video provided by Newsy
Arizona could see the development of more solar, wind and other renewable energy under a proposal discussed by utility regulators Tuesday.
Commissioner Andy Tobin proposed the state require utilities to rely much more heavily on renewables as well as emerging technology such as batteries to manage power demand.
The current rules were passed in 2006 and require utilities to increase their use of renewable energy each year until 2025,... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...