Entrepreneurs, feel the power of the printer
LISBON — I am sitting in a cavernous convention center in Portugal's capital with Larry Tracy, the Director of Product Planning for HP, Inc. (note: I do some work with HP) and Thom Brown, the company’s “Chief Inkologist” and the question I ask is, “What do you wish most small business knew about your technology that they may not know?”
Says Tracy, “I wish people knew all of the things their printer could really do.”
Point well taken, and if this describes you, you are not alone. Until today, I really did not know that much about printers, either. Indeed, it is just so easy these days, with... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes