Environmentalists head to court in effort to block border-wall construction
CLOSE If a wall were to be built along the U.S.-Mexico border, people would not be the only ones affected. Many animals that migrate over the border, such as the jaguar, would suffer. A USA TODAY NETWORK video production.
Environmentalists and the state of California will head to federal court Friday in an effort to block construction of President Donald Trump's proposed border wall and force the administration to consider endangered species and other natural resources.
U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel — the same judge Trump accused of bias because of his Mexican heritage during the... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...