Environmentalists head to court in effort to block border-wall construction
CLOSE If a wall were to be built along the U.S.-Mexico border, people would not be the only ones affected. Many animals that migrate over the border, such as the jaguar, would suffer. A USA TODAY NETWORK video production.
Environmentalists and the state of California will head to federal court Friday in an effort to block construction of President Donald Trump's proposed border wall and force the administration to consider endangered species and other natural resources.
U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel — the same judge Trump accused of bias because of his Mexican heritage during the... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border