ETSU rallies in 2nd half to beat Western Carolina 83-77
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (AP) — Desonta Bradford had 16 of his 18 points in the second half Monday night and East Tennessee State rallied past Western Carolina 83-77.
The Buccaneers (17-10, 10-4 Southern Conference) had their largest deficit at 52-44 early in the second half and held their biggest lead at 74-63 with 2:18 to go. Bradford scored eight during a 10-0 run that erased the Buccaneers' deficit and later converted the 3-point play that gave them the lead for good at 60-57 with 9:41 left.
Deuce Bello led ETSU with 20 points. Ge'Lawn Guyn added 14 points, T.J. Cromer scored 11 and Peter... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance