EU to economic migrants: Don't come to Europe
European Council President Donald Tusk told would-be illegal economic migrants Thursday not to come to Europe, while Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras called for sanctions to be imposed on EU states that refuse to take in their share of people.
Tusk has been visiting different countries to try and reach consensus on how to deal with the continent’s ongoing migration crisis.
Speaking in Greece, the main entry point for migrants to Europe, he told potential illegal economic migrants, “Do not come to Europe. Do not believe the smugglers. Do not risk your lives and your money. It is all for... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft