EU to economic migrants: Don't come to Europe
European Council President Donald Tusk told would-be illegal economic migrants Thursday not to come to Europe, while Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras called for sanctions to be imposed on EU states that refuse to take in their share of people.
Tusk has been visiting different countries to try and reach consensus on how to deal with the continent’s ongoing migration crisis.
Speaking in Greece, the main entry point for migrants to Europe, he told potential illegal economic migrants, “Do not come to Europe. Do not believe the smugglers. Do not risk your lives and your money. It is all for... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...