Eurostar train traffic resumes after electrical problem
PARIS — Train service between Britain and the European continent has resumed after a lengthy stoppage but officials are warning of continued delays on the line.
Eurotunnel, which operates the train tunnel beneath the English Channel, said in a tweet that delays of up to three hours in both directions are expected.
An electrical supply problem in the train tunnel blocked Eurostar traffic Tuesday, causing delays for hundreds of travelers. Officials blamed an electrical outage.
The blockage left passengers in London and Paris stuck while they wait for it to be resolved.
Technical problems and... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...