Eurostar train traffic resumes after electrical problem
PARIS — Train service between Britain and the European continent has resumed after a lengthy stoppage but officials are warning of continued delays on the line.
Eurotunnel, which operates the train tunnel beneath the English Channel, said in a tweet that delays of up to three hours in both directions are expected.
An electrical supply problem in the train tunnel blocked Eurostar traffic Tuesday, causing delays for hundreds of travelers. Officials blamed an electrical outage.
The blockage left passengers in London and Paris stuck while they wait for it to be resolved.
Technical problems and... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...