Even with loss in Michigan, Hillary Clinton likely has Bernie Sanders cornered
Despite her narrow loss in Michigan, Hillary Clinton still has Bernie Sanders on the ropes and is projected to cruise to at least four lopsided primary wins next week — potentially putting the Democratic front-runner in a position to close out the
Vermont U.S. senator by the end of the month.
“I want to be the president for the struggling and the striving,” Clinton said last night shortly after trouncing Sanders in Mississippi, “for those with a dream who are looking for a way to achieve that dream.”
The former secretary of state’s latest decisive primary victory in a southern state will... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you