Ex-attorney: Michigan State's Travis Walton wasn't shown favoritism
CLOSE MSU coach Tom Izzo answers questions about alleged sexual assault within his program, the distractions over the past few days and his team's 74-68 win over Maryland on Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018.
A former East Lansing legal representative issued a statement Sunday morning about his handling of a case involving former Michigan State basketball player Travis Walton.
David Meyers, who was an assistant city attorney from 2006-16, called an ESPN report about his role in Walton's 2010 assault and battery case “false allegations and misleading insinuations.”
Walton had an assault and battery... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...