Ex-attorney: Michigan State's Travis Walton wasn't shown favoritism
CLOSE MSU coach Tom Izzo answers questions about alleged sexual assault within his program, the distractions over the past few days and his team's 74-68 win over Maryland on Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018.
A former East Lansing legal representative issued a statement Sunday morning about his handling of a case involving former Michigan State basketball player Travis Walton.
David Meyers, who was an assistant city attorney from 2006-16, called an ESPN report about his role in Walton's 2010 assault and battery case “false allegations and misleading insinuations.”
Walton had an assault and battery... read more
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans