Ex-attorney: Michigan State's Travis Walton wasn't shown favoritism
CLOSE MSU coach Tom Izzo answers questions about alleged sexual assault within his program, the distractions over the past few days and his team's 74-68 win over Maryland on Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018.
A former East Lansing legal representative issued a statement Sunday morning about his handling of a case involving former Michigan State basketball player Travis Walton.
David Meyers, who was an assistant city attorney from 2006-16, called an ESPN report about his role in Walton's 2010 assault and battery case “false allegations and misleading insinuations.” And later on Sunday, the ESPN... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve