Ex-attorney: Michigan State's Travis Walton wasn't shown favoritism
CLOSE MSU coach Tom Izzo answers questions about alleged sexual assault within his program, the distractions over the past few days and his team's 74-68 win over Maryland on Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018.
A former East Lansing legal representative issued a statement Sunday morning about his handling of a case involving former Michigan State basketball player Travis Walton.
David Meyers, who was an assistant city attorney from 2006-16, called an ESPN report about his role in Walton's 2010 assault and battery case “false allegations and misleading insinuations.” And later on Sunday, the ESPN... read more
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list
- 09:58 Trump again attacks Obama over Russia