Ex-Brophy Prep standout Bobby Grant helps set world record relay
In his final college indoor meet for Texas A&M ex-Phoenix Brophy Prep state-record holder Bobby Grant entered the world record book.
Running a 44.8-second split as the second leg in the 4x400-meter relay, Grant shared a world record in the NCAA Indoor national championships on Saturday in College Station, Texas.
Texas A&M, actually, finished second to USC, but the Aggies were given the world record at 3:01.39, because all four sprinters were from the same country.
Grant ran with Ilolo Izu, Devin Dixon and Mylik Kerley.
Grant, a senior, recovered enough from a bout of food poisoning... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...