Ex-Brophy Prep standout Bobby Grant helps set world record relay
In his final college indoor meet for Texas A&M ex-Phoenix Brophy Prep state-record holder Bobby Grant entered the world record book.
Running a 44.8-second split as the second leg in the 4x400-meter relay, Grant shared a world record in the NCAA Indoor national championships on Saturday in College Station, Texas.
Texas A&M, actually, finished second to USC, but the Aggies were given the world record at 3:01.39, because all four sprinters were from the same country.
Grant ran with Ilolo Izu, Devin Dixon and Mylik Kerley.
Grant, a senior, recovered enough from a bout of food poisoning... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions