Ex-FBI Director James Comey visits hometown, dad
ALLENDALE, N.J. (AP) — Former FBI director James Comey spent the weekend in his New Jersey hometown, days after he testified about President Donald Trump before a Senate committee.
The Record (https://njersy.co/2scLISx ) reports Comey and his wife, Patrice Failor, attended Mass with Comey's 83-year-old father at Guardian Angel Roman Catholic Church on Sunday.
Comey declined to speak with a reporter, but he posed for a photo with several students from his alma mater, Northern Highlands Regional High School.
Trump also was in New Jersey, about 48 miles away at his golf club, where the... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike