Ex-Massachusetts Gov. Patrick weighing 2020 White House bid
BOSTON (AP) — Former two-term Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick says a 2020 run for the White House is on his "radar screen" — the firmest indication yet that the political confidant of Barack Obama and nation's second elected black governor is seriously weighing a White House bid.
Patrick has already begun casting himself as a more centrist Democrat compared to the party's liberal luminaries, including fellow Bay State resident Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
And while the self-described "pro-growth Democrat" says he's far from a final decision, his musings are already casting... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...