Ex-Michigan State guard Travis Walton denies sexual assault allegation
CLOSE MSU coach Tom Izzo answers questions about alleged sexual assault within his program, the distractions over the past few days and his team's 74-68 win over Maryland on Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018.
Former Michigan State basketball player Travis Walton issued a statement Tuesday denying the allegations of sexual assault levied against him in an ESPN report.
“I stand by these facts, and will defend myself to the extent that the law allows,” Walton said in a letter provided to the Free Press. “I apologize for the negative attention this has brought my Spartan family, the Clippers organization,... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House