Ex-NBA player Ben Wallace sentenced in wreck case
HENRICO, Va. -- Former NBA standout Ben Wallace will spend two days in jail after pleading no contest in Virginia to failing to stop at the scene of an accident.
Online court records show Wallace entered the plea Tuesday in Henrico General District Court following his arrest.
The Richmond resident received a one-year jail sentence with all but two days suspended. He also must pay a $500 fine.
Henrico police tell media outlets that a car driven by Wallace ran off the road on Feb. 8, went through a wooden fence and hit a tree. The driver left the scene before police arrived.
Wallace was a... read more
- 13:21 Arizona Cardinals drafted Pat Tillman 20 years ago
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely