Ex-NFL star Steve Jordan helps kick off study for detecting CTE in living people
CLOSE Steve Jordan, a Phoenician and former tight end for Minnesota Vikings, is one former player who is participating in a TGen study that will test for Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, or CTE.
It's not uncommon for Steve Jordan, Derek Kennard and Ray Perkins to see each other occasionally. All are residents of the Phoenix area, in their 50s and played in the NFL at roughly the same time.
But their get-together on Wednesday morning in downtown Phoenix was different. All three arrived early at Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen) to participate in a study that could one day... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...