Ex-Vols coach Johnny Majors released from hospital
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Former Tennessee star player and coach Johnny Majors has been released from the hospital nearly two weeks after undergoing a heart valve procedure.
In a statement released by the University of Tennessee Medical Center on Tuesday, Majors thanked his doctors, nurses and support staff and said that "I look forward to getting out and about." Majors had been in the hospital since undergoing the procedure on March 6.
Hospital officials said the 78-year-old Majors will continue recovering at his Knoxville home.
Majors played at Tennessee from 1954-56, finishing second... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it