Ex-Wildcats defend Arizona coach Sean Miller in wake of FBI's wiretap leak
Several ex-Wildcats who played under Sean Miller have stepped up over the last 48 hours to defend his reported involvement in the FBI's investigation of corruption in college basketball.
The latest one: Orlando Magic forward Aaron Gordon, who was a one-and-done after the 2013-14 season.
After the Magic fell to the 76ers 116-105 in Philadelphia Saturday night, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel asked Gordon about ESPN's report of wiretapped phone conversations between Miller and former sports agent Christian Dawkins to arrange a $100,000 payment for Deandre Ayton to play at Arizona.
“Sean... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:44 Bickley: Time for NCAA Tournament to expand the brackets
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown