Exclusive: John McCain's son Jack says every day, dad 'sounds better than the day before'
CLOSE Jack McCain, Sen. John Mcain's oldest biological son, discusses his dad's health and describes him as a cockroach, saying "he's hard to kill" with Arizona Republic reporter Kaila White.
Despite fighting aggressive brain cancer for at least the past seven months, John McCain is still fighting hard and progressing every day, his son Jack said in an interview Tuesday with The Arizona Republic.
"I talk to him about once a day on the phone and every time I talk to him he sounds better than the day before," Jack McCain said.
"He is a very strong human being with... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida