Exclusive: John McCain's son Jack says every day, dad 'sounds better than the day before'
CLOSE Jack McCain, Sen. John McCain's oldest biological son, discusses his dad's health and describes him as a cockroach, saying "he's hard to kill." He speaks with Arizona Republic reporter Kaila White.
Despite fighting aggressive brain cancer for at least the past six months, Sen. John McCain is still fighting hard and progressing every day, his son Jack said in an interview Tuesday with The Arizona Republic.
"I talk to him about once a day on the phone, and every time I talk to him he sounds better than the day before," Jack McCain said.
"He is a very strong... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:35 Steven Souza Jr. trade reaction: Arizona Diamondbacks rob 'tanking'...
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health