Exclusive: John McCain's son Jack says every day, dad 'sounds better than the day before'
CLOSE Jack McCain, Sen. John McCain's oldest biological son, discusses his dad's health and describes him as a cockroach, saying "he's hard to kill." He speaks with Arizona Republic reporter Kaila White.
Despite fighting aggressive brain cancer for at least the past six months, Sen. John McCain is still fighting hard and progressing every day, his son Jack said in an interview Tuesday with The Arizona Republic.
"I talk to him about once a day on the phone, and every time I talk to him he sounds better than the day before," Jack McCain said.
"He is a very strong... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'