EXCLUSIVE: Judge protects rapist who allegedly threatened witness called to testify against him
A Brooklyn judge reportedly stopped prosecutors from arresting an accused rapist for allegedly threatening a witness after she took the stand against him — and the jurist tried to prevent the public from learning about it.
Supreme Court Justice Michael Gary improperly shut the courtroom’s doors last week as the authorities moved to collar Kevin Bartholomew, who was fighting charges he raped a 14-year-old relative three years ago.
Bartholomew was convicted Tuesday.
During the trial, his ex took the stand against him, and according to sources, the 38-year-old defendant made a death threat... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it