EXCLUSIVE: Prospect Park to serve booze at $74M skating mega-center
Cold beer, here!
Bluestone Cafe, the on-site eatery at Prospect Park’s new $74 million LeFrak Center at Lakeside, hopes to soon serve booze at the ice palace, the Daily News has learned.
The cafe is in the process of applying for a beer and wine license — and just in time for spring, when the center will transform into an outdoor roller skating rink.
RELATED: NO MORE DEEP FREEZE FOR SKATERS IN PROSPECT PARK
The eatery, which serves sandwiches and salads, is run by Upsilon Ventures, the Madison Ave. specialty development firm that operates the entire skate facility.
FRANK RUMPENHORST/AP At... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein