EXCLUSIVE: Prospect Park to serve booze at $74M skating mega-center
Cold beer, here!
Bluestone Cafe, the on-site eatery at Prospect Park’s new $74 million LeFrak Center at Lakeside, hopes to soon serve booze at the ice palace, the Daily News has learned.
The cafe is in the process of applying for a beer and wine license — and just in time for spring, when the center will transform into an outdoor roller skating rink.
RELATED: NO MORE DEEP FREEZE FOR SKATERS IN PROSPECT PARK
The eatery, which serves sandwiches and salads, is run by Upsilon Ventures, the Madison Ave. specialty development firm that operates the entire skate facility.
FRANK RUMPENHORST/AP At... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings