FAA to hold public flight-path planning meetings with Phoenix neighbors
CLOSE 2015 file video: Sky Harbor flight path draws complaints from Phoenix neighborhoods.
The Federal Aviation Administration is partnering with the city of Phoenix to hold three community meetings over the next week.
The "open house"-style meetings will give neighbors an opportunity to give the FAA feedback on its proposal to change the westward flight plans out of Sky Harbor International Airport.
The meetings will be 5-8 p.m., at Maryvale High School on Feb. 6; Cesar Chavez High School on Feb. 7; and Horizon High School on Feb. 8.
The plan is to reinstate the paths that were... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...