FAA to hold public flight-path planning meetings with Phoenix neighbors
CLOSE 2015 file video: Sky Harbor flight path draws complaints from Phoenix neighborhoods.
The Federal Aviation Administration is partnering with the city of Phoenix to hold three community meetings over the next week.
The "open house"-style meetings will give neighbors an opportunity to give the FAA feedback on its proposal to change the westward flight plans out of Sky Harbor International Airport.
The meetings will be 5-8 p.m., at Maryvale High School on Feb. 6; Cesar Chavez High School on Feb. 7; and Horizon High School on Feb. 8.
The plan is to reinstate the paths that were... read more
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Car hits 3 pedestrians in Phoenix
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died
- 16:45 Phoenix ranks 9th most unaffordable city for renters, according to...
- 16:45 Bills take aim at Arizona's booming drug rehab industry
- 16:45 Police arrest man they say was impaired at time of fatal Scottsdale...
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool