Faith-based film 'I'm Not Ashamed' slammed by atheists
The upcoming faith-based film “I’m Not Ashamed” is causing a stir with Atheists.
Some are slamming the film’s premise that the first victim of the Columbine massacre, Rachel Scott, was killed after she said she believed in God.
The criticism hinges on a scene in the movie, now published by The Hollywood Reporter, that depicts a conversation between Scott and her killers.
In the scene, Scott, played by Masey McLain, is asked, “Do you still believe in God?”
“You know I do,” she answers.
“Then go be with him,” says Eric Harris, played by David Errigo Jr. She is then killed. ... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...