Faith-based film 'I'm Not Ashamed' slammed by atheists
The upcoming faith-based film “I’m Not Ashamed” is causing a stir with Atheists.
Some are slamming the film’s premise that the first victim of the Columbine massacre, Rachel Scott, was killed after she said she believed in God.
The criticism hinges on a scene in the movie, now published by The Hollywood Reporter, that depicts a conversation between Scott and her killers.
In the scene, Scott, played by Masey McLain, is asked, “Do you still believe in God?”
“You know I do,” she answers.
“Then go be with him,” says Eric Harris, played by David Errigo Jr. She is then killed. ... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...