Falcons release Clabo
The Atlanta Falcons have released offensive tackle Tyson Clabo.
The move is designated as a post-June 1 release.
"Unfortunately, we had to make another difficult decision regarding our roster today," said Falcons coach Mike Smith about Clabo. "Tyson was a valuable contributor to our football team during his time here and we appreciate everything he did for this team and in the community."
Clabo joined the Falcons in 2005 and was a member of the practice squad before being signed to the active roster in 2006. He started each of the 101 games he played for the club,... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches