Falcons release Clabo
The Atlanta Falcons have released offensive tackle Tyson Clabo.
The move is designated as a post-June 1 release.
"Unfortunately, we had to make another difficult decision regarding our roster today," said Falcons coach Mike Smith about Clabo. "Tyson was a valuable contributor to our football team during his time here and we appreciate everything he did for this team and in the community."
Clabo joined the Falcons in 2005 and was a member of the practice squad before being signed to the active roster in 2006. He started each of the 101 games he played for the club,... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow