Families of couple killed in Pinal County seek answers a year later
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
On Jan. 31, 2017, Joe Reynoso went on a routine mission to find his tools at his home in Mammoth, a small town in Pinal County.
When that proved fruitless, he went to look for his son.
A couple of feet away from the home, he was stunned to find his son and his son's girlfriend dead.
Mark Reynoso, 34, and Maria Desantiago, 28, were killed by apparent gunshot wounds, and the investigation into their killings remain unsolved, the Pinal County Sheriff's Office said.
Sheriff's officials and the victims' family members held a press... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...