Families of couple killed in Pinal County seek answers a year later
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
On Jan. 31, 2017, Joe Reynoso went on a routine mission to find his tools at his home in Mammoth, a small town in Pinal County.
When that proved fruitless, he went to look for his son.
A couple of feet away from the home, he was stunned to find his son and his son's girlfriend dead.
Mark Reynoso, 34, and Maria Desantiago, 28, were killed by apparent gunshot wounds, and the investigation into their killings remain unsolved, the Pinal County Sheriff's Office said.
Sheriff's officials and the victims' family members held a press... read more
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans