Family and Glendale police ask public's help to find a killer
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
More than a year after Erick Ordonez was killed at a house party in Glendale, his family on Thursday pleaded for anyone with information to come forward.
Glendale police said that on Jan. 7, 2017, officers were flagged down near 45th Avenue and Bethany Home Road. The 19-year-old Ordonez, who lived in Chandler, had been shot and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said they don't have much information about who might have shot Ordonez. The person may have left the area in a gray SUV, and may have been wearing a red baseball hat... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...