Family and Glendale police ask public's help to find a killer
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
More than a year after Erick Ordonez was killed at a house party in Glendale, his family on Thursday pleaded for anyone with information to come forward.
Glendale police said that on Jan. 7, 2017, officers were flagged down near 45th Avenue and Bethany Home Road. The 19-year-old Ordonez, who lived in Chandler, had been shot and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said they don't have much information about who might have shot Ordonez. The person may have left the area in a gray SUV, and may have been wearing a red baseball hat... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law