Family dealing with epilepsy asks Wish Book for help
The baby Jesus in Elsa Rivera's Nativity scene holds the letter written by her grandson. On it, 5-year-old Jonathan Alberto has listed the toys he'd like.
But Rivera has another request: Good health, for her and her family.
Rivera, her daughter Cristina, her two sons David and Daniel, and her granddaughter Alyssa all have epilepsy.
To spend days in and out of doctors' offices and emergency rooms, and to see her children suffer as well, has been Rivera's burden for nearly 30 years. But that burden became heavier when Rivera's husband left her and their children three years ago.
Besides the... read more
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...
- 01:23 Review underway for Russia probe documents ordered released
- 01:23 Trump praises Kavanaugh, says everyone will be heard out
- 00:45 Trump imposes tariffs on $200B more of Chinese goods