Family of Frederick Eriven asks for help in solving his Jan. 9 murder in west Phoenix
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
No matter what difficulties Daniel Eriven faced, he knew he could call his older brother, who taught him most of what he learned growing up.
Frederick Eriven wasn't just Daniel's sibling.
He was the 18-year-old's idol.
So when Daniel had some recent car trouble, he went to call his brother out of habit.
"He had tried to teach me before, but I just wasn't picking it up, and I was like, 'Man, I'll just get it next time you come show me,' " Daniel said on Saturday. "The next time it came around, he wasn't there."... read more
- 01:08 Latest Mueller indictment spells trouble for bankers, too
- 01:08 Emoluments suit vs. Trump now personal as well as official
- 01:02 Blue Ridge boys earn victory over Chandler Valley Christian in 3A...
- 00:39 Ex-Trump aide pleads guilty, will cooperate in Russia probe
- 00:39 How the AP-NORC poll on America's mood was conducted
- 23:56 No. 12 Monument Valley girls basketball upsets No. 1 Ganado in 3A...
- 23:56 Shadow Mountain will face Salpointe Catholic again for 4A...
- 23:35 Seton Catholic girls basketball to meet Pueblo after blowout win...
- 22:57 Mesa man who sought state investigator job accused of having child...
- 22:54 Cancer: Asheville firefighters face job danger even deadlier than fire