Family of slain Chelsea woman is 'overcome with grief'
Michael Powers, the father of the 26-year-old prep-school grad found murdered in her Chelsea apartment bathtub released this statement:
We are completely devastated by the loss of Margaux. She was an extremely loving and loyal daughter, sister, granddaughter and a joy to our family. A life long resident of Glen Cove, she was a 2005 graduate of Cornell University and recently moved to Manhattan where she was pursuing a career in finance. Margaux was a sweet, caring young woman and a friend to all who were lucky enough to know her.
We were so proud of all she had accomplished and the person... read more
- 09:24 New data: Americans filling far fewer opioid prescriptions
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...