Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
With the Diamondbacks game on Thursday exclusively shown on Facebook, fans had mixed thoughts on the broadcast.
Prior to this season, MLB agreed to a partnership with Facebook that will see 25 games broadcast exclusively on the social media platform this season.
Most fans were not happy on Thursday. One viewer on Twitter used the fallout from his dental appointment to articulate his feelings on the broadcast.
FOLLOW ALONG: Diamondbacks vs. Phillies game updates
MORE: 3 Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook this season
Still, not all fans were down on the Facebook broadcast.
The game was... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...