Fatal Arizona crash closes I-40 about 25 miles west of Flagstaff
Interstate 40 was closed in both directions Wednesday morning west of Flagstaff after a fatal crash, authorities said.
The highway was closed eastbound and westbound after the wreck near Parks at milepost 173 about 25 miles west of Flagstaff, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
I-40 eastbound was closed in Williams at milepost 165. I-40 westbound was closed just outside of Flagstaff at milepost 185, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
A controlled burn in the area also was reducing visibility, authorities said.
I-40 traffic was expected to be affected... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler