Fatal Arizona crash closes I-40 about 25 miles west of Flagstaff
Interstate 40 was closed in both directions Wednesday morning west of Flagstaff after a fatal crash, authorities said.
The highway was closed eastbound and westbound after the wreck near Parks at milepost 173 about 25 miles west of Flagstaff, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
I-40 eastbound was closed in Williams at milepost 165. I-40 westbound was closed just outside of Flagstaff at milepost 185, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
A controlled burn in the area also was reducing visibility, authorities said.
I-40 traffic was expected to be affected... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan