Fatal crash closes McKellips Road between Hayden and Loop 101 in Scottsdale
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
McKellips Road in Scottsdale was closed for a fatal crash investigation late Thursday morning.
There were numerous lane restrictions and road closures on McKellips Road between Loop 101 and Hayden Road heading into the lunch hour, according to Officer Kevin Watts with the Scottsdale Police Department.
Drivers were cautioned to avoid the area and consider alternate routes.
No other details were readily available.
Return to azcentral.com for updates.
Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Flights resume after five days
Video shows... read more
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Car hits 3 pedestrians in Phoenix
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died
- 16:45 Phoenix ranks 9th most unaffordable city for renters, according to...
- 16:45 Bills take aim at Arizona's booming drug rehab industry
- 16:45 Police arrest man they say was impaired at time of fatal Scottsdale...
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool