Fatal stabbing closes Thomas Road east of I-17 in Phoenix
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Go inside the Phoenix Fire Department 911 call center to learn about what's going on when you call 911 in the Phoenix metro area. Hannah Gaber/azcentral.com
The investigation of a fatal stabbing closed a stretch of Thomas Road in Phoenix on Tuesday afternoon.
Police say a man called 911 to report that he had been in a physical fight and stabbed another man. They believe the two had been fighting over drugs.
The stabbing victim has since died, according to police at the scene, and the suspect has been detained for questioning.
Thomas Road was closed eastbound... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget