Fatal stabbing closes Thomas Road east of I-17 in Phoenix
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Go inside the Phoenix Fire Department 911 call center to learn about what's going on when you call 911 in the Phoenix metro area. Hannah Gaber/azcentral.com
The investigation of a fatal stabbing closed a stretch of Thomas Road in Phoenix on Tuesday afternoon.
Police say a man called 911 to report that he had been in a physical fight and stabbed another man. They believe the two had been fighting over drugs.
The stabbing victim has since died, according to police at the scene, and the suspect has been detained for questioning.
Thomas Road was closed eastbound... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...