Fatal stabbing closes Thomas Road east of I-17 in Phoenix
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Go inside the Phoenix Fire Department 911 call center to learn about what's going on when you call 911 in the Phoenix metro area. Hannah Gaber/azcentral.com
The investigation of a fatal stabbing closed a stretch of Thomas Road in Phoenix on Tuesday afternoon.
Police say a man called 911 to report that he had been in a physical fight and stabbed another man. They believe the two had been fighting over drugs.
The stabbing victim has since died, according to police at the scene, and the suspect has been detained for questioning.
Thomas Road was closed eastbound... read more
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut
- 14:58 The Latest: Pennsylvania court issues new congressional map