Fatal stabbing closes Thomas Road east of I-17 in Phoenix
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Go inside the Phoenix Fire Department 911 call center to learn about what's going on when you call 911 in the Phoenix metro area. Hannah Gaber/azcentral.com
The investigation of a fatal stabbing closed a stretch of Thomas Road in Phoenix on Tuesday afternoon.
Police say a man called 911 to report that he had been in a physical fight and stabbed another man. They believe the two had been fighting over drugs.
The stabbing victim has since died, according to police at the scene, and the suspect has been detained for questioning.
Thomas Road was closed eastbound... read more
- 10:01 Kneeling during anthem offends referee, a veteran. He walks out....
- 09:58 John McCain memoir, 'The Restless Wave,' coming in April
- 09:56 94 deaths from plague in Madagascar, UN health agency says
- 09:45 As Congress drafts budget, could lure of oil-drilling revenue put...
- 08:35 An unpaid $7 Waffle House bill leads Louisiana police to a...
- 08:18 Trump blames 'radical Islam' for uptick in crime in Britain
- 07:19 Arizona submits bid for Amazon headquarters. Now we wait
- 06:25 Countries with the highest pollution deaths, mortality rates
- 04:14 Evoking slain son, Kelly defends Trump on condolence calls
- 03:42 AP FACT CHECK: Trump is off the mark about Maria