Father of Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan dies; served in Congress
Lawrence Hogan Sr., a former Maryland congressman and father of Gov. Larry Hogan, died on Thursday at age 88, the governor's spokesman said.
Hogan suffered a major stroke Saturday and his condition later took a turn for the worse, Doug Mayer, a spokesman for the governor, said Thursday as the younger Hogan cancelled his appointments to be with his father.
"He had an amazing life that spanned 88 years. He leaves behind a loving family, countless friends and admirers, and a lasting legacy that won't be forgotten," governor Hogan said in a statement posted on Facebook.
The elder... read more
- 10:18 Saving and budgeting: How to be smart with your money
- 08:47 Trump's first campaign manager joins super PAC backing him
- 08:00 The Latest: Dunford endorses military leaders' tweets
- 07:20 Texas lawmaker says his bill would not protect Charlottesville...
- 06:45 Bay Area averages a car-to-car shooting on its freeways every week,...
- 06:32 McCaul calls congressional hearing after Charlottesville violence
- 04:12 President Trump's ardent backers support him more than ever
- 03:59 Trump aide: No military solution in North Korea
- 03:59 Scholars say Trump went afoul in lumping Lee with founders
- 03:59 US: War would be 'horrific' but NKorea nukes 'unimaginable'