Father, son ran out of air while cave diving
WEEKI WACHEE, Fla. -- Investigators say a north Florida man and his 15-year-old son ran out of oxygen and died while diving on Christmas Day.
The bodies of 35-year-old Darrin Spivey and Dillon Sanchez were found hours after they went diving at the Eagle Nest Sink cave in Hernando County.
A sheriff's office investigation found the pair died accidentally after diving to 233 feet and using air alone in their tanks.
The Tampa Tribune (http://bit.ly/Ow2gh2 ) reports rescue diver Eric Deister says the men should have used a trimix combination for their breathing instead of just air. And he says... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings