FBI report says anti-Trump texts 'cast a cloud' over probe
WASHINGTON (AP) — As the FBI investigated both candidates running for president in 2016, two FBI employees exchanged thousands of personal texts and messages that included a running political commentary — including newly released messages in which one of them expressed a desire to "stop" the election of Donald Trump.
In a highly anticipated report released Thursday, the Justice Department's internal watchdog said those messages sullied the FBI's reputation and "cast a cloud" over its investigation into Democrat Hillary Clinton's emails, even if they did not affect the... read more
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot