FBI seek suspects in separate Phoenix-area bank robberies
The FBI is trying to find two unrelated bank robbery suspects who have both struck multiple banks in the Phoenix area.
The first robbery, on Jan. 31, was committed by a man who walked into a Chase Bank on Indian School Road near 107th Avenue in Avondale, officials said. The man handed the teller a note demanding money, then made off with an unknown amount of money, the FBI said.
Later that day, the same suspect entered a Chase Bank branch near 59th Avenue and Thomas Road in Phoenix and passed along a similar note. Again, he made off with an unspecified amount of cash, according to the... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...