Feds: Massachusetts man sent white powder to Trump son
BOSTON (AP) — A Massachusetts man has been charged with sending a letter with a white powder to Donald Trump Jr. that landed his wife, Vanessa, in the hospital.
Daniel Frisiello, of Beverly, was arrested Thursday. He is expected to appear in federal court in Worcester later Thursday. It could not immediately be determined if he has a lawyer.
Federal authorities say he also sent letters containing power to four other people, including the office of Sen. Debbie Stabenow, of Michigan.
The letter to the president's son was opened by Vanessa Trump on Feb. 12. She called 911 and reported she was... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan