Feds: Massachusetts man sent white powder to Trump son
BOSTON (AP) — A Massachusetts man has been charged with sending a letter with a white powder to Donald Trump Jr. that landed his wife, Vanessa, in the hospital.
Daniel Frisiello, of Beverly, was arrested Thursday. He is expected to appear in federal court in Worcester later Thursday. It could not immediately be determined if he has a lawyer.
Federal authorities say he also sent letters containing power to four other people, including the office of Sen. Debbie Stabenow, of Michigan.
The letter to the president's son was opened by Vanessa Trump on Feb. 12. She called 911 and reported she was... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat