Feds move to drop charges against remaining Bundy standoff defendants
CLOSE Carol Bundy, wife of Cliven Bundy and mother of Ammon and Ryan Bundy, talks outside the U.S. Courthouse in Las Vegas on Dec. 20, 2017. Robert Anglen/azcentral
Federal prosecutors want to drop charges against the four remaining defendants in the Bundy Ranch standoff case, including two militia members from Arizona.
Attorneys for the Nevada U.S. Attorney's Office filed a motion late Wednesday asking the court to dismiss the case against the men charged with taking up arms against federal agents to prevent a roundup of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's cattle in 2014.
The dismissals... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today