Feds: Pennsylvania-convicted child-sex trafficker hid out in Flagstaff
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A Pennsylvania-convicted child-sex trafficker was arrested in Flagstaff this week after authorities say he attempted to escape a prison sentence by assuming a new identity and altering his appearance.
Daniel Teed, 56, was convicted in October for the conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of children. He was sentenced to serve 120 months in federal prison but failed to surrender himself in January, the U.S. Marshals Service said in a statement Wednesday.
Information collected by authorities indicated that Teed left Pennsylvania and... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...