Feds: Pennsylvania-convicted child-sex trafficker hid out in Flagstaff
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A Pennsylvania-convicted child-sex trafficker was arrested in Flagstaff this week after authorities say he attempted to escape a prison sentence by assuming a new identity and altering his appearance.
Daniel Teed, 56, was convicted in October for the conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of children. He was sentenced to serve 120 months in federal prison but failed to surrender himself in January, the U.S. Marshals Service said in a statement Wednesday.
Information collected by authorities indicated that Teed left Pennsylvania and... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez