Feds probing Ford Explorer SUV after owners say it's making them sick
CLOSE Developments in the investigation of exhaust odors inside Ford Explorer SUVs could impact more than 1 million owners.
Ford is dismissing the need to recall its Ford Explorer SUV despite a growing number of drivers who have reported incidents of dizziness, nausea and vomiting to federal regulators, who are conducting an active investigation into the complaint.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration confirmed Tuesday that its investigation into Ford Explorer model years 2011-2017 is ongoing after a consumer safety group repeated its appeal for a recall.
The issue has... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes