Feds probing Ford Explorer SUV after owners say it's making them sick
CLOSE Developments in the investigation of exhaust odors inside Ford Explorer SUVs could impact more than 1 million owners.
Ford is dismissing the need to recall its Ford Explorer SUV despite a growing number of drivers who have reported incidents of dizziness, nausea and vomiting to federal regulators, who are conducting an active investigation into the complaint.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration confirmed Tuesday that its investigation into Ford Explorer model years 2011-2017 is ongoing after a consumer safety group repeated its appeal for a recall.
The issue has... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions