Feds probing Ford Explorer SUV after owners say it's making them sick
CLOSE Developments in the investigation of exhaust odors inside Ford Explorer SUVs could impact more than 1 million owners.
Ford is dismissing the need to recall its Ford Explorer SUV despite a growing number of drivers who have reported incidents of dizziness, nausea and vomiting to federal regulators, who are conducting an active investigation into the complaint.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration confirmed Tuesday that its investigation into Ford Explorer model years 2011-2017 is ongoing after a consumer safety group repeated its appeal for a recall.
The issue has... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...