Fiat Chrysler diesel emissions fix may avert Justice Department showdown
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said Friday that it would implement a minor software fix to resolve a discrepancy on the emissions performance of certain diesel vehicles, in a move that could avert a legal battle with the U.S. Justice Department and Environmental Protection Agency.
The automaker said it had asked permission to make the upgrades after "many months of close collaboration" with the EPA and California Air Resources Board.
The company said it believes the move "should help facilitate a prompt resolution" to its legal showdown with the Justice Department, which had... read more
- 00:43 Mnuchin expresses optimism trade standoffs can be resolved
- 00:22 Birthday boy Zack Godley picks Diamondbacks up to lead win over Padres
- 00:08 Trash talk rules the day ahead of Larry Fitzgerald Celebrity...
- 22:00 'Family' and sense of 'brotherhood' has Diamondbacks picking up...
- 21:38 Moore: What happens when Larry Fitzgerald takes on a bozo sports...
- 20:07 Intriguing Arizona high school spring football story lines
- 18:07 The senators Trump will watch as the Pompeo confirmation fight unfolds
- 18:06 RHP Matt Koch earns another start in Diamondbacks rotation
- 17:27 Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim and coach Steve Wilks forming a...
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US