Fiat Chrysler hourly workers to get $5,500 bonus checks after 2017 profit
CLOSE Fiat Chrysler's Jeep brand is giving the Cherokee compact SUV a major face-lift so it can better compete in one of the hottest parts of the U.S. automotive market. (Jan. 16)
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles on Thursday said that U.S. hourly workers would get profit-sharing checks averaging $5,500 after the company's profit nearly doubled in 2017.
The company, which has its U.S. headquarters in Auburn Hills, reported a full-year net profit of $4.4 billion, up about 93% from 2016.
The profit-sharing payments, which the company said were a result of a strong financial performance for the year,... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...