Fiesta Bowl star Maurice Clarett opens up about addiction, depression
Maurice Clarett, 15 years and 20 miles removed from making one of the greatest plays in college football history, watched and remembered.
He saw himself streaking down the field at Sun Devil Stadium in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl. He was 19 then and in peak condition. Ohio State's quarterback had a pass intercepted in the end zone, and it looked like the unstoppable Miami Hurricanes would win their 35th consecutive game and second straight national championship.
Miami's Sean Taylor, a future NFL star, was charging behind blockers, and ready to return the pick 106 yards for a touchdown, until... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'