Fiesta Bowl star Maurice Clarett opens up about addiction, depression
Maurice Clarett, 15 years and 20 miles removed from making one of the greatest plays in college football history, watched and remembered.
He saw himself streaking down the field at Sun Devil Stadium in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl. He was 19 then and in peak condition. Ohio State's quarterback had a pass intercepted in the end zone, and it looked like the unstoppable Miami Hurricanes would win their 35th consecutive game and second straight national championship.
Miami's Sean Taylor, a future NFL star, was charging behind blockers, and ready to return the pick 106 yards for a touchdown, until... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant