Fiesta Bowl star Maurice Clarett opens up about addiction, depression
Maurice Clarett, 15 years and 20 miles removed from making one of the greatest plays in college football history, watched and remembered.
He saw himself streaking down the field at Sun Devil Stadium in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl. He was 19 then and in peak condition. Ohio State's quarterback had a pass intercepted in the end zone, and it looked like the unstoppable Miami Hurricanes would win their 35th consecutive game and second straight national championship.
Miami's Sean Taylor, a future NFL star, was charging behind blockers, and ready to return the pick 106 yards for a touchdown, until... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House