Fiesta Mall's closing brings wave of nostalgia
The closing of Fiesta Mall has unleashed a wave of nostalgia for those who remember shopping there.
Of course, if all the people missing Fiesta Mall had actually kept shopping there, it wouldn’t have closed.
Fiesta Mall thrived when it brought out customers in droves to a newly-developing part of Mesa. The fact it also created memories was a happy accident that wasn't in the business plan.
Fiesta Mall’s demise, like Tri-City Mall before it, and Park Central before that, comes from a complicated mix of people moving to different parts of the metro region, and tastes in what attracts them.... read more
- 00:45 Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin, doubting own intel
- 00:45 Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- 00:32 Summit takeaways: Trump doubts intel, plays trusted friend
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case