Fiesta Mall's closing brings wave of nostalgia
The closing of Fiesta Mall has unleashed a wave of nostalgia for those who remember shopping there.
Of course, if all the people missing Fiesta Mall had actually kept shopping there, it wouldn’t have closed.
Fiesta Mall thrived when it brought out customers in droves to a newly-developing part of Mesa. The fact it also created memories was a happy accident that wasn't in the business plan.
Fiesta Mall’s demise, like Tri-City Mall before it, and Park Central before that, comes from a complicated mix of people moving to different parts of the metro region, and tastes in what attracts them.... read more
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals