Fight night in Las Vegas: High stakes for Trump, Clinton and Chris Wallace
Chris Wallace has got his work cut out for him.
The Fox News anchor has a rare opportunity as the moderator of tonight’s third and final debate here in Las Vegas. But it comes at an especially tumultuous time in the campaign.
I have no doubt about Wallace’s ability to ask fair, probing questions of both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Well before I came to Fox, I believed that he was one of the toughest interviewers in the business. He has a wealth of experience to draw upon, including his previous stints at NBC and ABC, going back to his coverage of the Reagan White House.
Third debates... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...